ADDITIONAL MENUEditorial Team Peer-Reviewers Peer-Reviewers Process Author's guide POLICYFocus and Scope Publication Frequency Open Access and Processing Charge Publication Ethics Statements Duties And Responsibilities Editorial & Publishing Process Copyright and License StatementINFORMATIONJournal HistoryAuthor's ReaderInformation OrderINDEXED BY TOOLMEMBER OF
Peer Reviewers Process
Jurnal Inovasi Informatika - JII applies the review process policy as follows:
- The article is free from plagiarism and copyright infringement.
- The manuscript is in accordance with the Jurnal Inovasi Informatika template.
- Manuscripts submitted by the author will go through several stages of the review process by the editor, manuscripts that meet the requirements will be sent to the reviewer by the blind review method, in this process, the reviewer will suggest improvements or reject the article.
- Manuscripts that meet the published requirements are based on updates, methods, results obtained, conclusions, and references.
- The editor will discuss with the reviewer whether the article meets the criteria in point 3.