ADDITIONAL MENUEditorial Team Peer-Reviewers & Process Author's guide POLICYFocus and Scope Publication Frequency Open Access and Processing Charge Publication Ethics Statements Duties And Responsibilities Editorial & Publishing Process Copyright and License StatementINFORMATIONJournal HistoryAuthor's ReaderInformation OrderINDEXED BY MEMBER OF
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Articles that are free from plagiarism and copyright infringement
- The copyright in each article published in the informatics innovation journal belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that the article to be published through the JII Journal (Jurnal Inovasi informatika) has the right to publish for the first time with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Jurnal Inovasi Informatika is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license allows anyone to copy and redistribute this material in any form or format, compose, modify, and make derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial interests, as long as they attach credit to the author for the original creation.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.